Dealer Information, Rules and Guidelines:
1. Dealer Set Up: Thursday, August 1, 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Friday, August 2, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Subject to change)
2. Dealer Hours: Friday, August 2, 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.;
Saturday, August 3, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; and
Sunday, August 4, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3. All dealer spaces are 6 feet deep by 10 feet wide and include one 8’x2.5’ table and two chairs.
4. Dealer table includes one full membership and two dealer room only badges per space. Extra dealer membership badges are available at $30 each.
5. This is a family oriented convention. Adult material not allowed. You will be requested to remove it from your table if reported.
6. Electrical outlets, wireless and hard lined internet service, carpeting, landline telephone service, etc. can be ordered through the Marriott Hotel.
7. Dealers need to use their own dollies.
8. Dealers display will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided, or into the aisle ways in front of dealer’s table(s).
9. Dealer agrees to keep their area clean and is responsible for any damage done to area.
10. Dealer will not sublet space to another dealer. Each dealer much must apply individually.
11. Dealer agrees not to break down their table and/or display before the conclusion of the show without permission of the promoters. If you choose to break down before the conclusion of the show without permission, you will not be allowed back at future events.
12. There will be no smoking in the building and all dealers must comply with state smoking, fire and safety laws. This includes e-cigarettes or any vaping equipment.
13. Dealer is responsible for all taxes and licenses required by the state of Missouri.
14. Starfleet International Conference and Marriott Hotel will not be held responsible for any injury to any show dealers, or any loss or damage to any exhibitor’s property from any cause whatsoever while that property is in transit to/from/while at the Starfleet International Conference in St. Louis, MO.
15. Starfleet International Conference and Marriott Hotel are not to be held responsible for theft, damage, or destruction of any kind from show attendees and other dealers. Dealers are required to insure their own property.
16. The dealer realizes that guests and events scheduled are subject to changes and/or cancellation.
17. Dealer understands that once dealer space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or refunded even if the dealer is unable to attend the show.
18. Certain space may be requested, but dealer understands that all booths will be assigned. Promoter reserves the right to move dealers within the assigned vending space when necessary.
19. Dealers are encouraged to stay at the Marriott St. Louis Airport. We have an incredible rate of $85 a night. You can book at this rate through 7/1/2019.
20. Parking is $8 a day with no in and out privileges. Parking and associated costs are dealer’s responsibility. This
includes load in and load out.
Dealer tables (limit 2 – 8’)
Cost is $150 per table includes one full membership and two dealer’s room only badges per dealer.
Author / Artist tables (limit 1 – 6’):
Cost is $75 per table includes one full membership and two dealer’s room only badges per author / artist.
Upgrade for full membership on dealer’s room only badges is $25 per badge.
You can e-mail your application to email@example.com
STARFLEET International Conference 2019 (ID IC) has very limited number of dealer/artist spots, to accommodate those interested in our event. We would love to have you join us.
Each table includes: